Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 365

he promised me with the next 12 months as of yesterday, he will make a honest woman out of me. This is a fairly good reason to blog my experience, struggle, and -perhaps insignificant - emotions of this huge anticipation of the day. We've been randomly talking about it for a couple of months, and the uncertainty has caused me great upset. Gen Y - the ME Generation - I have not yet lived up to my peers' classes and standards in attitude of focusing on me yet, so I thought I take this opportunity to start recording, and 'sharing' with the world.

As soon as I promised not to talk about putting the pressure on, everything we saw on TV or the conversations held around us were about weddings and marriages! I couldn't help myself but grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment