Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 349

How time flies. I completely forgot about you. On sunday, Day 351, we were out enjoying our day, and decided to walk in a few jewelers - Hardy brothers - The assistant Manager was really helpful and polite to us. the variety of the diferent types of rings I could potentially put on my finger. I tried on a few, and honestly, none really caught my eye. This included the hearts of fire sparkling one with the pink diamond in the middle. I had to politely declined and made some stupid excuse that we were looking around at other jewelers too, so it isn't really an excuse. It is the truth.

It is the effort and time he is putting in to finding the perfect ring for me which I am appreciating a lot. The sincere, time-taking, conscientious effort that this gorgeous person has makes me respect him more than the past 3 years we've been together. He listens to my justification of not wanting a huge ring but he thinks I should be treasured and valued with a beautiful ring.

I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment